Located on El Paso’s eastside, the area is one of the fastest growing communities in El Paso County. The land is in an excellent position to take advantage of the new Loop 375 interchange expansion. Positive demographic growth and surrounding development activity make this area a perfect opportunity.
Major multi-family developments have brought more mid to upper level income households to the area making it very dynamic. The growing population within a 3 mile radius has seen household incomes increase to over $75,000 (2016 projection).
- 77.131 acres undeveloped land Property
- adjacent to residential development
- All utilities available
- Potential for retail or residential
- Less then a 1/4 mile from Mission Ridge Elementary
- Less then 1.5 miles from Eastlake High School
- A mile from El Paso Community College
- Only 4.5 Miles from Las Palmas Marketplace (Movie Theater, restaurants and shopping)
- Less then a mile from new future shopping center “Eastlake Marketplace” featuring Cinemark Theater.
- Property Location Corner of Nonap Rd and Gateway Blvd W (I-10)
- 2,680 ft Frontage (Gateway Blvd W and I-10 W)
- 1 mile from Eastlake Blvd
- 1 mile from Horizon Blvd
- Within 2.5 miles from Loop 375
- School District: SISD
Contact us for more info.